Monday, March 23, 2009

Friends & classmates

>>>>Making friends is good, but when you have lots of friends its better than sleeping on a bed of roses. Friends are those who care for you and make you feel special all the time. Because without them you’re nothing, so I want to thank all my friends for being so supportive. These people changed the direction of who I am today and they became yesterday’s memory.<<<<<




>>>>>My classmates have been like my brothers and sisters, for the long time we’ve been together I can say that those times are awesome and they rock. Without them I can never be a good student or even a good person, though at times we experienced ups and downs, we trapped ourselves inside the classroom and we even call ourselves kiwaks which I do find funny.<<<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment