Saturday, March 21, 2009

Who am i?


.....My self....
In the beginning of a thousand journeys, here i am today packed as a good person and as an individual. I am Krizia Mei Julian Camoro, 17 years of age. born on May 31, 1991 at Zamboanga Doctors Hospital. I'm staying at 74 Yvanoff Drive Tumaga Zamboanga City.
A hundred times i remind myself that my inner and outer life depends on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that i must exert myself in order to give in the measure as i have receive and i am still receiving.
When i examine myself and my methods of thoughts, i come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge.

....Likes and Dislikes....
I like lots of things....for a friend i like someone who is caring, thoughtful, sweet and with a sense of humor, fun to be with and will always be there for me through our ups and downs. I'm an adventurous person. I love to stroll with friends while sound tripping. I like to listen to music and as well as dancing.
I hate people who are "plastics" and who are mean. I don't want to be alone. I hate it when i feel sad i don't like problems. i loathe cockroaches and spiders; they really frighten me when i see them. And lastly i dislike people who say negative or bad things about me even though what they speak of are false.

No comments:

Post a Comment